	From: ranmoo [mailto:ranmoo(--nospam--at)ec.rr.com]
	Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:04 PM
	To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject: Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening
Concrete Structures

	I see that ACI offers  "440.2R-02: Design and Construction of
Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Concrete Structures"
..... has anyone used this code or have any direct experieince with
using FRP as a means of strengthening exisitng structures.

	Additionally, are you aware of any additonal design resources
for this type of application of externally applied FRP?  Texts?
Reference Guides??

	TIA

	Randall Moore, PE SE
	Wilmington NC