Re: Health Insurance for Engineers

There is ACEC (American Council of Engineering Companies), which says some of the right things.  an address is:
http://www.acec.org/about/trustsprogram.cfm#life/health
Here is a cut:
The ACEC Life/Health Insurance Trust oversees a program that provides life and health insurance coverage for participating ACEC member firms. The program offers flexible benefits designed by engineers for engineers. You'll find the right plans for your whole firm in one place: health, dental, disability, life and more. With the program, you're backed by the group purchasing power of more than 1,700 firms and 28,000 employees. The plan administrator is HealthPlan Services and the plan underwriter is Trustmark.
I have no idea how they stack up against other alternatives or how true the line "designed by engineers for engineers" is.

MJ