RE: Concrete slab on grade - natural cracking

Rich,
They are still around, but not in too good condition.
I read in the business section of the newspaper that
they are thinking of selling their Canadian subsidiary
as it is a profitable operation.  Maybe that's why we
got a new store here in Niagara Falls 3 years ago.
   I was against the idea of letting the floor crack
as it will, but I was over-ruled despite my well-
written, thoughtful protests :-)
Gary