LEED Certified[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: LEED Certified
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint02(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:37:23 -0500
Is anyone on the list LEED certified? Is LEED certification for a structural engineer specific, or is it a general certification, same for architect, mechanical, etc.? Would a structural engineer take a different test from say an architect? Is the US Green Building Council the only group that officially certifies LEED designers, or are there others. If you are LEED certified, was it done under 1.0 or 2.0? Does it make a difference regarding your certification? Is there continuing education requirements for maintaining LEED certification? How difficult was the exam?
I’ve been to the USGBC web site but their information on designer certification is rather vague.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lead Based Paint
- Next by Subject: RE: LEED Certified
- Previous by thread: RE: Poured in Place Slab vs. Raised Floor
- Next by thread: RE: LEED Certified