Re: Balanced Moment vs PT Moment

In a message dated 6/6/2005 11:16:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
When is your book coming out ?  Have not read anything about that lately.
Um,  wrong question.  I need to stop spending all my time posting to Seaint and commenting on ACI documents.

I have three half-done books, unless you count the romance novel I am working on, in which case, I have four half-done books.

The first one to be done will be one on post-tensioned slabs on ground.

Gail Kelley