RE: LEED Certified

From: Joyce Fuss [mailto:Joyce.Fuss(--nospam--at)lbdg.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: LEED Certified

Most of our architects and all of our engineers have passed on the first try, after using the study guide.  I am not aware of any continuing education requirements, nor of any other organization offering LEED certification.

I suspect as time goes on, testing will become both more specific and more rigorous.

Probably a good idea to get the certification now, while it's "cheap" in terms of time to prepare and to maintain.

(I'm just glad I took the "Engineering Fundamentals" examination in 1982 instead of today. I wonder if I could pass the current one).