RE: Was Health Insurance for Engineers - Now incorporation

From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:20 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Was Health Insurance for Engineers - Now incorporation

I'd say you're darned lucky that engineers aren't as organized as
real-estate agents, or you'd find that we all used identical, draconian
contracts and our fees would be, mysteriously, nearly identical (though
we would swear under oath that 2% of total construction value was simply

a reflection of what the market would bear, and was in no way related to

collusion or price fixing).