Wood Structural Properties[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Wood Structural Properties
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:36:32 EDT
Are sites available where the structural properties for bamboo, ash and Brazilian cherry can be located? I'm designing steel stairs that will utilize each of these three wood species as stairs treads (approximately 10" wide by 32" long). My to date search has only provided Sustainable Material information; no structural properties.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wood Preservative
- Next by Subject: Wood Structural Properties
- Previous by thread: Re: "dynamic analysis" for earthquake ?
- Next by thread: Wood Structural Properties