Re: Thick wood walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Thick wood walls
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:35:48 EDT
Our dimensions, framing and foundations are only shown relative to the structural walls.
In most cases we don't care about other walls. They almost always change depending on the whim of the designers, owners and architect.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Thick wood walls
- Next by Subject: Thornthwaite Index
- Previous by thread: RE: Thick wood walls
- Next by thread: RE: Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Concrete Structures