RE: MSE Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: MSE Walls
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <bill.polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:35:30 -0500
From: Garner, Robert [mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: MSE Walls
I'm passing a brain stone here - I just can't remember what MSE stands for, you know, those segmental masonry walls with the tie backs. Thanks for the help.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: RE: MSE Walls
- Next by Subject: RE: MSE Walls
- Previous by thread: RE: MSE Walls
- Next by thread: STEEL: Min. Required Thickness for Anchor Rod Plate Washers