RE: Screw Pullout Values

Thanks, Bill
We do not use the NDS in Canada, but I called a friend who works for
a company working in both countries and he lent me a couple of AWC
publications.  I did the calculations and rejected both the oak
guard-rail and its fastenings and made many "friends" all at once as
the building is supposed to open in 2 weeks.
Gary