Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors

The purpose of this email is two-fold ...... first, the traffic today on the listserv has been unusally slow .... so this is one way for me to test that I am still getting emails.

Secondly and predominantly ...... does anyone have a recommendation  for reference materails / design aids associated for manufactured / mobile home foundations and tie downs / anchors against uplift??

Thank you

Randall Moore, PE, SE
Wilmington NC