Design of Curved Steel Beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- From: "Clint Strain, P.E." <cstrain(--nospam--at)optimizedpf.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:01:34 -0500
I would appreciate a good and simple reference for designing curved steel beams. The beam will be fixed at the ends and have a single concentrated vertical load at any point along the length of the curve. Thanks in advance for your help.
Clint Strain, P.E.
Structural Engineering Services, P.A.
1017 S. Tennessee Chanute, KS 66720
- Prev by Subject: Re: Design for anchor bolt corrosion in refineries, etc
- Next by Subject: RE: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Previous by thread: *Reinforcement Fabrication using welding machine
- Next by thread: RE: Design of Curved Steel Beams