Structural Evaluation of Fire Damage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural Evaluation of Fire Damage
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:29:24 -0700
Does anyone have experience in structural evaluation of fire damage? There is a potential project in the Riverside, California area. A wood framed Baptist Church. I don't know much more about it, other than the client.
I do not have any experience in evaluating structural elements for effects of a fire, and I am not comfortable taking on a job outside of my area of competency. In addition to wood elements, there are probably other not so obvious areas of investigation.
Please contact me offline if you are experienced in this type of work and available for the Riverside area.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Engineering Opportunities
- Next by Subject: Structural Photos Accumulation
- Previous by thread: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Next by thread: RE: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors