RE: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors

From: Randall Moore, PE, SE [mailto:ranmoo(--nospam--at)ec.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors

The purpose of this email is two-fold ...... first, the traffic today on the listserv has been unusally slow .... so this is one way for me to test that I am still getting emails.

Well, you might not be getting mine, but I see that I'm getting yours.

FWIW, the listserv is unusually slow because the Summer holidays are upon us here in the States, and we are very near the weekend (which tends to run from Thursday through Monday this time of year).