manufactured homes foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: manufactured homes foundations
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:16:02 -0700
References we have used for seismic bracing for manufactured units is Tie Down Engineering http://www.tiedown.com/dmhousing.html
and ANSI A225.1 and ASTM D3953-91.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Maine PEs
- Next by Subject: Re: Masonry Book
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7 - Building Shape and Wind Loading
- Next by thread: Engineering firm names