Re: Class H

Dave.
No such requirement as far as I can tell.
I believe that this is one of those myths that, once
started, achieve a life of their own.  Class C is
readily available and you could go get one piece for
a basketball post.  Class H with its higher cost &
strength is generally only available in mill lots-
one heck of a lot of basketball posts.
Gary