RE: STEEL: Min. Required Thickness for Anchor Rod Plate Washers

Title: Message
Bill,
  We had to do some custom plate washer's a couple years ago.  As I recall, our conclusion was there is no really good rule-of-thumb or correlation.  IIRC, I still have the MathCAD sheet I used to find the thickness.  I'll look through my archives tonight.  As I recall, you use MathCAD, correct?  If so, I'll send you the sheet as long as you promise not to publish all of my mistakes.  :)

Mark