From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:55:40 EDT
Subject: Re: Design of Curved Steel Beams

FHWA had a fairly big research project (maybe more than one project) on curved steel beams about five or six years ago.  Something makes me say that HDR was the firm doing the work, but I might be wrong on that.

I think the objective was to come up with design recommendations / guidelines, so you might find something on the FHWA web site.

Gail Kelley