To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Cc: <arichardson(--nospam--at)wardedwards.com>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 9:57 AM
Subject: Idea for those on Digest Mode

Andy and others:

For those list members on digest mode, you can always (at least when it's working, only 75% of the time) use the list archive to see continuously updated posts. Try the following:

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2005b/date.html

I have this link mapped to a button on my browser.

MJ

"Andy Richardson" <arichardson(--nospam--at)wardedwards.com> wrote:

... As I am
on "digest" mode, please cc to my personal email.
Andy