RE:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE:
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <bill.polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:19:48 -0500
From: Candi Anderson [mailto:canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:13 PM
... the orthodontist named Dr. Bonebreak.
Good think he wasn't an Orthopedist.
Or worse: A Chiropractor.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: "black box" software was: L-Pile Analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Southern Pine Bending
- Next by thread: Hillside Engineering Design Reference Books