RE: Design of Curved Steel Beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <bill.polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:22:08 -0500
From: Stanley E Scholl [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: Design of Curved Steel Beams
I believe USS had a good booklet on this-about 15 yrs. ago. I will see if I can find it out in my garage. These are quite common in bridges.
I think design of curved beams in buildings tends to be quite a bit more ticklish.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Next by Subject: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Previous by thread: Re: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Next by thread: Design of Curved Steel Beams