RE: STEEL: Min. Required Thickness for Anchor Rod Plate Washers

Title: Message

From: Mark [mailto:imagineer66(--nospam--at)comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:24 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: STEEL: Min. Required Thickness for Anchor Rod Plate Washers

Bill,
  We had to do some custom plate washer's a couple years ago.  As I recall, our conclusion was there is no really good rule-of-thumb or correlation.  IIRC, I still have the MathCAD sheet I used to find the thickness.  I'll look through my archives tonight.  As I recall, you use MathCAD, correct?  If so, I'll send you the sheet as long as you promise not to publish all of my mistakes.  :)

That would be great. I do, indeed, use MathCad--be sure to send it in .mcd version 2000 format, as I've been too cheap to upgrade thus far (hey, I've upgraded my Autocad LT license--that's enough for this year!)