From: "Randall Moore, PE, SE"
Sent: Jun 9, 2005 5:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Design references / aids for Manufactured
(Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors

The purpose of this email is two-fold ...... first,
the traffic today on the listserv has been unusally
slow .... so this is one way for me to test that I am
still getting emails.

Secondly and predominantly ...... does anyone have a
recommendation  for reference materails / design aids
associated for manufactured / mobile home foundations
and tie downs / anchors against uplift??

Thank you

Randall Moore, PE, SE
Wilmington NC

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* *******
******* ****   Read list FAQ at:
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp* *   This email was
sent to you via Structural Engineers *   Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To *
subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:**
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp**   Questions to
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you *   send
to the list is public domain and may be re-posted *
without your permission. Make sure you visit our web *
  site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ******