Re: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- From: "Eric Tompos" <etompos(--nospam--at)ntainc.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:36:50 -0500
A new standard for foundations and anchorage is currently under development. The current standard is ANSI A225.1 Manufactured Home Installations. Additional guides foundations and tie-down equipment can be found by searching the publications at www.huduser.org. An abbreviated version of ANSI A225.1 can be found in Appendix E of the IRC.
All other design information is found in the “HUD code” contained in 24 CFR 3280, which is available on the web.
- Prev by Subject: Design of Curved Steel Beams
- Next by Subject: RE: Design references / aids for Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Foundations / anchors
- Previous by thread: re: finger jointed lumber
- Next by thread: Drafter moving to Buffalo NY