Drafter moving to Buffalo NY

We have a drafter who will be leaving our office in about 2 weeks to move to Buffalo.  She has been with us for about a year.  She is was fresh out of school (has an associates from a local college) has experience doing structural work for us, and process piping for another company.  We have been very pleased with her work and attitude.  She will be hard to replace.  Too many drafters view autocad as the end result, she is not one of them.  She is probably the most trainable drafter I have had.

If you have an office in the vicinity of Buffalo, and are in need of drafting help, send me an email privately.  I will forward your email to her.  Or if you don't need help, but can recommend some good structural firms, your help would be appreciated.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT