RE: OT RE: AUTOCAD: Multiline Text -> Multiple Columns

Title: AUTOCAD: Multiline Text -> Multiple Columns

From: Mike Jones [mailto:mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT RE: AUTOCAD: Multiline Text -> Multiple Columns

AutoCAD 2006.

Another option for the addition of LISP scripting back into LT is LT-Extender.

http://www.lt-extender.com/LT-Extender/englisch/default.htm

M.

Yes, I've tried this one as well. It has been awhile, but my recollection is it was just a bit more expensive than DRCAuto. However, that may have changed in the interim.