Re: Wood Floor Truss Joist Problem?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wood Floor Truss Joist Problem?
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:23:54 EDT
Another problem during construction contractors "forget" to install 2x4 blocking spaced 24" oc between trusses to pick up a parallel wall above and or a double truss at the wall above.
They usually blame the truss supplier because their drawings did not show it even if your drawings do indicate such.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood Floor Truss Joist Problem?
- Next by Subject: Wood Metal Plate Truss Repair
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood Floor Truss Joist Problem?
- Next by thread: Post tensioned concrete floors