Re: SLIGHTLY OT: Open-Source Building Systems Engineering Solution

Scott-

I totally hear what you're saying but............

IMO,  wrt your "code work time donation" vs "open source CAD soltuion
development time" commparison...............  they're just not the
same, don't ask me to explain, it's a gut feeling.

Maybe writing CODE is too much of a burden and is not as much fun as
writing code    :)

being an old Fortran programing engineer; even the the worst day
coding is better than the best day doing CODE work.

just my 2¢.   :)

cheers
Bob