Re: SLIGHTLY OT: Open-Source Building Systems Engineering Solution

The ultimate solution would be for us to charge enough
so we could pay for software developed by somebody
else.

There is a significant difference between a
professional programer (who may also be an engineer)
writing engineering software and an engineer who
writes software in addition to doing engineering.

Mark Gilligan