MathCad

I'm in the process of learning Mathcad and converting
some of my homemade Excel calculations.  I like to
have Mathcad keep track of units for me, unlike some
I've noticed.  But there's a problem when the units
don't work out, such as

     Ec = w^1.5 (f'c)^.5

How do you handle that?  It seems like they would have
provided a method within the software for us to
manually "assign" units to an emperical formula in
just such a case.

John Riley

Discover Yahoo!