Re: Trusts & Personal Liability

In a message dated 6/16/2005 2:02:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com writes:
O.J. Simpson sold his house to pay for legal fees. Now he does not own
property in his name.
I actually believe this may be wrong.  I believe he owns a house either in or near Coral Gables (I have seen in Coral Gables a few times.)

I believe he moved to Florida on purpose because under state law  his house is protected.

Gail Kelley