RE: Trusts & Personal Liability

I think Gail is correct about that…

60 minutes did a story on how all these white collar

Crooks (enron, worldcom, etc…) relocate to Florida

Because of the bankruptcy laws regarding retaining

Your “principal residence”…

David L. Fisher  SE  PE

Senior Principal

Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc

372 West Ontario

Chicago 60610

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 fax