RE: Hurricane and/or Seismic Issues wrt Metal Deck Design

Gary:

Things are windy here, not shakey...but the deck design is usually
Governed by floor/roof assembly fire rating and/or required diaphragm
strength...

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax