To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 8:37 AM
Subject: Hurricane and/or Seismic Issues wrt Metal Deck Design

List,

Can anybody from windy and/or shaky places tell me if there are any
special precautions they take with regard to metal roof or floor deck
design?

I am wondering if there are any special design provisions I should be
aware of which may affect the selection of a suitable deck profile or
installation of same.

thanks,
Gary