RE: Dead line 6/19/05 SECB warning

David:

Personally, I also refer to it as the "cheap" approach! <grin>

$350 can go a long way to play for some neat new toy...or some expensive
ACI publications! <grin>

Besides, various states (three at the moment...working on #4 and likely
soon #5 and #6) get more than enough of my money for licenses.  I have to
admit that I would be more than willing to pay higher fees if I could stop
filling out all those damn forms for each new state (and yes, I know about
the NCEES Records program...that is on the agenda in the near
future...likely before applications to states #5 and #6).  At least once I
get state #4 (California PE), I will be done with exams (my WA SE gets me
out of having to do an exam for the CA SE...yippeeee)...at least other
than take-home ethics/licensing law exams.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI