Re: Dead line 6/19/05 SECB warning

Scott,

The supple-mental exams needed for CA licensure isn't
all too bad...
The seismic exam is just testing your knowledge of
basic code items, but also force distribution due to
rigidities.
The surveying portion, however, was basic geometry and
trigonometry.  I would suggest reviewing the surveying
portion of Lindbergh's CE Review Manual because it
should have the basic equations for guessing the
distance away because of the earth's curvature and fun
stuff like that...  It's really basic.  And, it's not
too bad at all.
I think the worst part is that you'll probably be one
of the older participants in the exam room, assuming
you'll have to fly out to sunny CA for a day.  :-D

Good luck (whenever you'll need it...)
David Topete, SE
in sunny SF, CA

Discover Yahoo!