ASCE 7 - Building Shape and Wind Loading

I have an L-shaped 3-story building with a roof peak height of 30'-3 1/4".  It does have a couple of jogs here and there, but for the most part, it's an L-shape.  It's standard wood frame construction.  Is this a "Regular Shaped" building, thus fitting in either the Analytical or Simplified Procedure for wind analysis per ASCE 7, or do I have to find another method of wind load analysis?  If the latter's the case, can someone point me in the right direction???

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming