Re: Hurricane and/or Seismic Issues wrt Metal Deck Design

Gary,
If you're thinking about a standing seam metal roof
(SSMR) then you might check www.centria.com. They make
structural SSMR panels etc that is attached to the
roof deck.
Irv
--- Gary Hodgson & Associates <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>