Re: Deck Design for Wyoming[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Deck Design for Wyoming
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:05:49 EDT
Since my house is not a large custom home by anyone's standards (and certainly not by JH standards), I am more looking towards the post holder solution. I think they sell them in the Home Depot in Idaho Falls.
I am assuming that it might help, and certainly would hurt, if I dug out enough to put in a layer of drain rock below the paver that supports the post holder. I'm wondering if there is anything else that can be done to improve the chances of success.
This is a low-tech affair, no gas connections, etc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Deck Design for Wyoming
- Next by Subject: RE: Deck Design for Wyoming
- Previous by thread: Re: Deck Design for Wyoming
- Next by thread: RE: Deck Design for Wyoming