Re: Crane Beam Design using excel spreadsheet downloaded in www.aisc.org

I don't know if this will help you. The Canadian
Institute of Steel Construction published on line
a list of different sections and equations for
their torsional properties. These included a wide
flange or I beam plus a cap channel.  If you can't
find it on the CISC web site (www.cisc-icca.ca),
let me know and I will fax you that particular
section or the whole thing if you want it.
Gary
Ph 905-357-6406
Fax 905-357-4852