Re: SOG foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SOG foundations
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:24:35 EDT
I was actually thinking about concrete SOG foundations, specifically P-T foundations on expansive soils.
The "literature" often recommends the top of slab elevation be 6 or 8 inches above the final grade, but what I have seen in the field is more on the order of the 2 to 3 inches.
It seems like this information would have to be on the site plans.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SOG foundations
- Next by Subject: Re: SOG foundations
- Previous by thread: Re: SOG foundations
- Next by thread: RE: SOG foundations