From: Clint Strain, P.E. [mailto:cstrain(--nospam--at)optimizedpf.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: A992 Beams at Elevated Temperature

I do a lot of design that involves beams at elevated temperatures.  Does anyone
on this list have a yield stress curve or chart for A992 material or a link you
can direct me to?
Thanks in advance for your help,

Clint Strain, P.E.
Structural Engineering Services, P.A.
1017 S. Tennessee Chanute, KS  66720
Tel:  620-431-7699
Fax: 620-431-0569
E-mail:  cstrain(--nospam--at)cableone.net