Re: Alquist Priolo Occupancy

Suresh Acharya wrote:

Paul Feather wrote:

We have a current project where the entitlement package is indicating the ramp to underground parking (covered as part of exterior courtyard) is crossing a designated Alquist Priolo fault trace. My interpretation would be this is not permitted. The Architects interpretation is that it is permitted as this is not an occupied structure (2000 hours per year).

Why ask the Architect? He is not an expert on this issue (on legal or technical matters). You project may require geologist's report.

In my experience, the architect is and should be "the expert" in such matters.