Re: Alquist Priolo Occupancy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Alquist Priolo Occupancy
- From: Suresh Acharya <struct(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:36:52 -0700
Paul Feather wrote:
I agree. Architect is supposed to be the expert on the project, and should be responsible for the overall design as he is managing the project. But not always in the court of law - for example see the past ruiling by the court on a case regarging ADA (accessibility), where architect himself drew the non-compliant plans, but the court decided that everybody in the team (including the contractor) is guilty but NOT the architect. Just a word of caution. Our professional organization is not as strong as others.
Suresh Acharya, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Alquist Priolo Occupancy
- Next by Subject: RE: Alternate Design Method for Concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: Alquist Priolo Occupancy
- Next by thread: Alquist Priolo Occupancy