Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Structurally vs. Cosmetic Damage

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Is there a generally accepted definition of 'structural damage' from subgrade movement,  specifically movement due to expansive clays?
Is there a corresponding definition of 'cosmetic damage'?
I can think of examples of both types of damage, but I am wondering if there is a definition used for legal puposes.
Gail Kelley