Re: Shear on rebar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Shear on rebar
- From: ASQENGG2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:30:10 EDT
In a message dated 06/27/05 8:37:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com writes:
Does anyone know what allowable shear one would use when designing a
I will use the formula Vs = Avf x fy x m found in the CBC 19126.96.36.199 to 19188.8.131.52. If you are not from California, use the formula found in ACI under the section Shear-friction.
Hope this will help.
AS Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shear on rebar
- Next by Subject: RE: Shear on rebar
- Previous by thread: RE: Shear on rebar
- Next by thread: RE: Shear on rebar