Re: Structurally vs. Cosmetic Damage

In a message dated 6/27/2005 7:10:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, njineer(--nospam--at)att.net writes:

I don’t use the term ‘cosmetic damage’.  Non-structural damage is a more useful term, which I take to mean damage that is not structural damage.

As Nels stated Structural or Non-structural damage are more accurate terms for use.
Cosmetic damage is a term that has evolved from insurance assessment after earthquakes, fires, hurricanes or other "Natural Disasters"
Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA