RE: Seismic and snow

Neil, Darin is not an engineer, I don't think that he
knows what you were asking.  I have a copy of the
douglas county snow ordinance and there is no such
requirement. Darin is fairly new in his position of
building official, and in this case he does not know
his own county's rules.
Randy

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Sports