RE: Seismic and snow

Along these lines of odds and probabilities, what
would someone say the odds are for a 7.3(?) eqk to hit
during a typhoon blowing 160+ mph winds?  Apparently,
that happened a few years back, around 2000, in the
Marianas...

To chime in, in the Tahoe area even at lake level,
you'll have snow for close to 6 months of the year.
Just the other day, there was a 4.9 eqk near Truckee
(north of Lake Tahoe) that threw items off of store
shelves.  Now, imagine if that hit in February with a
few feet of snow on top of a primo 6,000s.f. lakefront
estate with "structural" glass fronting the Lake?

But, I digress...

David Topete, S.E.
SF, CA

us.